In-app messaging campaign templates
An overview of available messaging campaign templates
Written by Tooltip SupportLast update
TYPES OF IN-APP MESSAGING CAMPAIGNS (TEMPLATES)
Tooltip offers versatile mediums for engaging in-app messaging campaigns:
- Hotspots will help grab user attention and quickly serve relevant information in context of the page
- Tooltips work well for highlighting page items to focus user attention on promoted content or hone in on desired actions
- Popups are an industry standard for front & center campaigns. Popup campaigns can be very intrusive and should be used with caution
- Slideouts will come handy when you want expand on user interest by presenting more information in context of the page
- Notifications are great for short relevant promotions, like suggesting to share content or read a related content piece
- Bars will work nicely for promo campaigns on featured pages, discounts and special offers
- Banners are instrumental for subtle promotions of new items, such as white papers or for webinar registrations
- Containers are designed to hold an image which can be served as a campaign. This works well if you want to use an image or GIF and lifts the constraints of other campaign templates.
Did this answer your question?